TelCrOSS consultants have a wealth of experience providing direct consulting to Telecommunication Operators or assisting System Integrators to deliver projects.
It is critical, for a Telecommunication Service Provider to have an accurate knowlegde of their network in order to maximise its utilisation and the profit obtained from it. For this reason, Telco operators are purchasing Network Inventory Systems and placing them in the middle of all their OSS and BSS systems.
In line with the view of inventory as the center of OSS, TelCrOSS is focused in providing consultancy on CRAMER (Amdocs OSS) products, which have become the 'de facto' market leader in network inventory, network planning and automated provisioning of telecommunication services.
TelCrOSS have ample experience in providing consultancy (on a time & materials basis) on all of Cramer’s products: ResourceManager, TaskEngine, DeliveryEngine, SyncEngine, Configurator, etc. on most Network Technologies (SDH, DWDM, PDH, ATM, IP, MPLS...) and in all versions (Cramer4, 5.x, 6.x, 7.5 and 8).
OSS projects entail a heavy workload coupled with a steep learning curve and often tight deadlines. TelCrOSS can also assist by taking on the development of stand-alone modules on a fixed-price basis:
Typical examples are:
- Cramer SyncEngine Adapters to any Network Management System.
- Cramer TaskEngine Templates.
- Cramer DeliveryEngine Templates.
- Cramer RouteFinder Customisations.
- Interfaces between Cramer and legacy alarm or order systems (Micromuse, Siebel).
- Development of bespoke network webreports.
- Dataload from legacy systems.
- Modelling of Telco equipment.
Also TelCrOSS have the capability to provide 2nd and 3rd line support to existing Cramer/Amdocs OSS projects.